Acrylic varnish formulated by Alclad to seal and protect your metallic tone paints. It should be applied with an airbrush with a pressure of around 2 kilos at a distance of 4 or 5 centimeters from the surface. Shake well before using, clean the surfaces very well, eliminating any type of grease, fingerprints, ... and airbrush in thin layers. It is not necessary to dilute. Avoid breathing the vapors, and paint in a well-ventilated place. Keep away from children.
Additional details for the Aqua Gloss Clear
- Manufactured by Alclad with reference ALC600-60 (also listed as ALC-600-60).
- To be used with Airbrush.
- Package measures 49 mm x 97 mm x 49 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 122 g.
- Product contains 1 x 60ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletters 362 and 363.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.