Do you like bikes?
Are you a highly skilled modeler, or want to earn your stripes? In that case, do not miss this exclusive scale model kit
of one of the most beautiful and interesting bikes from the last century.
Additional details for the Harley Davidson Panhead
model bike kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/9 scale with reference MFH-K712 (also listed as 4580011507126, K712 and K-712).
- Raced in 1948.
- Includes metal parts, photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 177 mm x 260 mm x 73 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 1053 g.
- Box barcode 4580011507126 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 361 and 365.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.