Here it is the Alfa Romeo 177 in 1/43 scale by Tameo, including the whole fantastic decoration with which it raced the 1977 Italian Formula 1 Grand Prix. Parts break-up matches the usual on Tameo kits, and includes white metal parts, rubber parts, photoetched parts, decals, and vacuum formed parts.
Additional details for the Alfa Romeo 177
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Tameo Kits in 1/43 scale with reference SLK125.
- Raced at the Italian Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1979.
- Includes photo-etched parts, rubber parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 80 mm x 115 mm x 50 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 250 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 361.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.