This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Multi-material kit with white metal, resin and turned metal parts, rubber tires, water slide decals, aluminum parts, etc. It can be built with opened doors and hoods to show all the interior.
Additional details for the Alfa Romeo Tipo 33 TT12
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/12 scale with reference MFH-K709 (also listed as K709 and K-709).
- Raced at the 1000 Kms Monza in 1974.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, seatbelt fabric, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 420 mm x 280 mm x 160 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 2240 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 360.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.