Decoration for the Audi Quattro Rally driven by Michele Mouton at the 1981 Rally de Portugal. It can be used both in the seasoned Esci kit, or in its new reedition manufactured by Italeri.
Additional details for the Audi Quattro Rally
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Reji Model in 1/24 scale with reference REJI-133.
- Raced at the Portugal Rally in 1981.
- To be used with Italeri references 3642, IT3642, 03642 and 8001283036429.
- Includes water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 150 mm x 220 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g.
- Featured in newsletters 360 and 367.
Paints recommended by Reji Model for this product:
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.