Decoration for the Tamiya Lancia Stratos Turbo in 1/24 scale, recreating the unit sponsored by Marlboro that participated in the 1976 Giro d'Italia. Tobacco sponsors are also included in an additional decal sheet.
Additional details for the Lancia Stratos Turbo
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Tabu Design in 1/24 scale with reference TABU2418R.
- Raced at the Giro de Italia Rally in 1976.
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM24003 and TAM25418.
- Includes water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 140 mm x 185 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 13 g.
- Featured in newsletters 359 and 366.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.