This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
The Ossa 250 Monocoque was a unique and revolutionary motorcycle
in many aspects, although the main and most defining one was its chassis, created to provide maximum rigidity but with a minimum weight, meaning that despite its lower power it could compete against powerful works machines of the time. Constructed of magnesium as a single piece, the chassis weighed only seven kilos and four hundred grams
. Thanks to Brach Model, we can now build this work of art in detail, with the same care and affection with which its pilot and mechanic Santiago Herrero and engineer Eduard Giró created the Ossa Monocoque at the end of the 60s.
Additional details for the Ossa 250 Monocasco
motorbike scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Brach Model in 1/12 scale with reference BM-VR08.
- Raced at the Tourist Trophy (TT) in 1970.
- Includes metal parts, photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 230 mm x 318 mm x 75 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 516 g.
- Featured in newsletters 358, 573 and 592.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.