This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Finally the re-edition of this classic Esci kit, already previously edited by Revell, now with decals printed in Italy by Cartograf
. The kit includes the whole detailed engine as well as a fresh set of decals. If you want to give it even more realism, don't forget to add the Scale Productions transkit to your model to improve the rims, windshield wipers and some other parts. The body is 175mm long by 80mm wide, and 107mm wheelbase.
Additional details for the BMW M1 Group 4
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Italeri in 1/24 scale with reference 3643 (also listed as 8001283036436 and IT3643).
- Belongs to the Project Four Racing Team.
- Raced at the Procar Championship in 1979.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions, painting instructions and tobacco sponsor decals.
- Package measures 240 mm x 344 mm x 58 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 340 g.
- Box barcode 8001283036436 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 355.
Paints recommended by Italeri / SpotModel for this product:
The racing version of the BMW M1 was released in 1978, modifying the street version displayed at the Paris Motorshow to meet Group 4 requirements. The engine was fitted with 24 valves, hitting a peak power of 460hp and a top speed of 310km/h.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.