This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Time-limited re-edition of this beautiful Formula 1 released long ago by Protar, whose molds have been recovered by Italeri. The kit includes more than 500 parts, functional steering and suspension, detailed engine, detachable bodywork, freshly printed decals, etc...
Additional details for the Renault Gordini RE20 Turbo
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Italeri in 1/12 scale with reference 4707 (also listed as 8001283047074, IT4707 and ITA4707).
- Belongs to the Equipe Renault Team.
- Raced at the FIA Formula 1 World Championship in 1981.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, seatbelt fabric, water slide decals, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 560 mm x 280 mm x 115 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 1242 g.
- Box barcode 8001283047074 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 355, 372 and 379.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.