This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.Do you like classic race cars? Do you love BIG scale models?
Then search no more, this is your kit
. Once built, your kit will measure nothing less than 33cm. Includes a huge pile of plastic parts, rubber parts, metallic nuts and bolts, springs and one gazillion of details.
Additional details for the Alfa Romeo 8C 2300 Monza
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Italeri in 1/12 scale with reference 4706 (also listed as 8001283047067 and ITA4706).
- Raced at the Gran Premio de Mónaco in 1936.
- Includes metal parts, paint masks, photo-etched parts, plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 280 mm x 560 mm x 115 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 1029 g.
- Box barcode 8001283047067 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 355, 387 and 396.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.