Once again the lads at Pit Wall delight us with one of their creations, this time including 17 resin parts, a vacuum formed part, photo-etched parts and a decals sheet printed by Cartograf. Awesome!!!
Additional details for the Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gullwing
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Pit Wall in 1/24 scale with reference 24TK-002.
- Raced at the Carrera Panamericana in 2004.
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM24338.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 168 mm x 227 mm x 54 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 110 g.
- Featured in newsletters 354 and 360.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.