Once again the lads at Pit Wall delight us with one of their creations, this time including 17 resin parts, a vacuum formed part, photo-etched parts and a decals sheet printed by Cartograf. Awesome!!!
Additional details for the Mercedes-Benz 300SL
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Pit Wall in 1/24 scale with reference 24TK-002.
- Raced at the Carrera Panamericana in 2004.
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM24338 and 24338.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 180 mm x 250 mm x 50 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 250 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 354.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.