This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Time-limited re-edition of the Lamborghini Miura Jota SVJ kit by Italeri. Catalogued as skill level 2, measuring 18.3cm long once built.
Additional details for the Lamborghini Miura Jota SVJ
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Italeri in 1/24 scale with reference 3649 (also listed as 8001283036498).
- Raced in 1970 and 1980.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 240 mm x 345 mm x 58 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 285 g.
- Box barcode 8001283036498 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 351 and 359.
Paints recommended by Italeri / SpotModel for this product:
The Lamborghini Miura was produced by the Italian manufacturer between 1966 and 1973. The Miura, when it was presented on the market, was a real supercar characterized by high performance and innovative design. In 1970, on the layouy of the Miura, a specific version dedicated for the competitions was created through improvements on chassis and suspensions. Other significant changes where implemented on engine power and on the braking system. The commercial name of this unique car with a power of 440 Hp and outstanding performances was “Jota”. However, due to several requests from customers, Lamborghini modified some Miura SV series with specification similar to Jota. These cars were identified by the acronym SVJ and became soon the dream of car experts and funs all over the World.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.