Spectacular kit of the Lotus Ford Type 49 in 1/12 scale, with a detail level that borders on madness, including white metal parts, turned aluminum parts, deliciously tires moulded in rubber and printed with the Firestone logos, injected resin, and thousands of other parts to drive you crazy.
Additional details for the Lotus Ford Type 49
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/12 scale with reference MFH-K689 (also listed as 4580011506891, K689 and K-689).
- Raced at the French Formula 1 Grand Prix, the Dutch Formula 1 Grand Prix and the British Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1967.
- Includes metal parts, photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, seatbelt fabric, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 263 mm x 355 mm x 104 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 1423 g.
- Box barcode 4580011506891 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 367 and 371.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.