Inside the box you'll find a good pile of parts for building one of the most beautiful cars of the last years. The Gulf livery is very nicely designed, with a thorough decals sheet including every detail you could need. This new version also includes a new photo-etched parts sheet and CNC machined parts.
Additional details for the McLaren F1 GTR Long Tail
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Fujimi in 1/24 scale with reference FJ12665.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1997.
- Includes photo-etched parts, plastic parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 210 mm x 350 mm x 80 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 410 g.
- Featured in newsletter 345.
According to the history, in 1995 at the 24 Hours McLaren set the foundations of one of the most competitive cars, the McLaren F1 GTR, that was lately enhanced in 1997 with the Long Tail version.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.