This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Kit made by Italeri from brand new molds. Includes all the details on the cabin interior, as well as a detailed engine and chassis. You can build it with the driver's door open or closed. Includes photo-etched parts, decals, plastic parts and a sheet of chromed vinyl.
Additional details for the Volvo FH16 Globetrotter XL
tractor head model kit:
- Manufactured by Italeri in 1/24 scale with reference 3940 (also listed as 8001283039406).
- Includes photo-etched parts, plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Download Italeri 3940 product brochure in PDF.
- Package measures 270 mm x 440 mm x 107 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 1007 g.
- Box barcode 8001283039406 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 347 and 352.
The Volvo FH is the highest expression, in terms of development and technology, of the famous commercial and industrial vehicles brand. Its modern and eye-catching design has been made to optimize aerodynamics, to minimize consumption and to ensure the highest standards of operational efficiency. The cabin has been developed to offer the highest active and passive safety standards. The vehicle is also equipped with modern driving assistance and risk prevention systems. There are several possibilities for customizing the vehicle in order to respond promptly and precisely to any kind of transportation needs. The Globetrotter XL cabin is the ideal solution to host two people and, thanks to the increased height it offered a better storage capability. The FH16 version is powered with the powerful 6 cylinders Euro 6 16 liters diesel engine.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.