This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Additional details for the Jaguar XJR-12
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/24 scale with reference MFH-K684 (also listed as K684 and K-684).
- Belongs to the Silk Cut Works Team.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1991.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, seatbelt fabric, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 175 mm x 260 mm x 72 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 574 g.
- Featured in newsletters 345, 395 and 396.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.