This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Additional details for the Jaguar XJR-12
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/24 scale with reference MFH-K683 (also listed as 4571102326832, K683 and K-683).
- Belongs to the TWR Team.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1990.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, seatbelt fabric, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 175 mm x 260 mm x 72 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 574 g.
- Box barcode 4571102326832 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 345, 395 and 396.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.