Additional details for the Jaguar XJR-9 LM
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/24 scale with reference MFH-K631 (also listed as K631 and K-631).
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1988.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, seatbelt fabric, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 175 mm x 260 mm x 72 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 574 g.
- Featured in newsletter 344.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.