A timeless BMW classic, the 2002 ti model. The scale model kit has a really interesting parts listing, builds easily, and the detail of each part is simply magnificent. It also includes decals for recreating the car that raced the Swedish Rally in 1971, finishing in second position. This new edition also includes new parts, such as the front headlight array, crankcase guard and tyres.
Additional details for the BMW 2002 ti
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Hasegawa in 1/24 scale with reference 20381 (also listed as HSG20381 and 4967834203815).
- Raced at the Svezia Sweden Rally in 1971.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 200 mm x 347 mm x 67 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 367 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 347.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.