This is a "Just announced!" product that will be available for preorder soon. If you wish, you can add it to your notifications section (just click on the "Add to notifications" button), and we will send you an email the minute there are any updates on that product.
This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Another of the great myths of rallying, and Ford's weapon within Group B. Belkits announces that the model will come with the detailed engine part, and with the auxiliary lights, but surely it will have much, much more. Looking forward to more news.
Additional details for the Ford RS200 Group B
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Belkits in 1/24 scale with reference BEL022 (also listed as BEL-022).
- Belongs to the Ford Motor Co. Ltd Team.
- Raced at the Lombard RAC Rally in 1986.
- Includes photo-etched parts, plastic parts, rubber parts, seatbelt fabric, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Featured in newsletter 340.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.