New kit from the Hasegawa Historic Car series, recreating the Nissan R91CP Group C as it raced the Japanese championship of sport prototypes in the year 1991 in the Nismo official team. Once assembled, the kit measures 200 x 84.5 mm.
Additional details for the Nissan R91CP Group C
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Hasegawa in 1/24 scale with reference 21131 (also listed as HC-31 and HSGHC31).
- Raced at the Japan Sport Prototype Endurance Championship (JSPC) in 1991.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 200 mm x 345 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 370 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 339.
Nissan R91CP is an evolution of the Nissan R90C, endowed with a V engine of 8 cylinders and 3500cc that contributed 800 horsepower that served him to take three victories of the six possible in the Japanese championship of sport prototypes, and that later It would take all the glories in the 24 hours of Daytona.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.