Photo-etched parts for improving the kit of the Mazda 767B by Hasegawa. Includes vertical planes, radiator grids, harness buckles, windscreen wipers, pedals, and many more photo-etched parts. It also includes the fabric for simulating the seatbelts, and a metal part for giving extra volume to the harness buckles.
Additional details for the Mazda 767B
detail up set:
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/24 scale with reference ST27-FP24209.
- To be used with Hasegawa references 20312, 20325, 20359, hsg20359, 4967834203594, CC-18, CC-20, SP60, 51560, SP88 and 51588.
- Includes photo-etched parts, seatbelt fabric, white metal parts and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 110 mm x 190 mm x 2 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 18 g.
- Featured in newsletter 337.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.