Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
Photo-etched parts for improving the kit of the Mazda 767B by Hasegawa. Includes vertical planes, radiator grids, harness buckles, windscreen wipers, pedals, and many more photo-etched parts. It also includes the fabric for simulating the seatbelts, and a metal part for giving extra volume to the harness buckles.
Additional details for the Mazda 767B
detail up set:
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/24 scale with reference ST27-FP24209 (also listed as FP24209).
- To be used with Hasegawa references 20312, 20325, 20359, hsg20359, 20446, CC-18, CC-20, SP60, 51560, SP88 and 51588.
- Includes photo-etched parts, seatbelt fabric, white metal parts and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 110 mm x 190 mm x 2 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 18 g.
- Featured in newsletters 337 and 342.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.