Decoration for the Fiat 131 Abarth sponsored by Totip. You can choose between the version that raced the Elba Rally, or the version of the winning car at the RACE Rally.
Additional details for the Fiat 131 Abarth
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Reji Model in 1/24 scale with reference REJI-257 (also listed as 257 and REJIREJI 257).
- Raced at the RACE Rally and the Elba Rally in 1982.
- To be used with Italeri references 3662, ITA3662, 3662S and 3690, or Revell reference REV07311.
- Includes water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 150 mm x 220 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 11 g.
- Featured in newsletters 337 and 353.
Paints recommended by Reji Model / SpotModel for this product:
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.