Decoration of the Fiat 131 Abarth driven by Andruet that finished in second position in the 1977 Monte Carlo Rally. You can use these decals in both the Italeri kit and the original Esci kit.
Additional details for the Fiat 131 Abarth
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Reji Model in 1/24 scale with reference REJI-156 (also listed as 156, 157, REJI157 and REJI 157).
- Raced at the Monte Carlo Rally - Rallye Automobile de Monte-Carlo in 1977.
- To be used with Italeri references 3621, ITA3621, 3621S, 3621.OUTLET, 3662, ITA3662, 3662S, 3662.OUTLET and 3690, or Revell reference REV07311.
- Includes water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 120 mm x 170 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 7 g.
- Featured in newsletters 337 and 350.
Paints recommended by Reji Model / SpotModel for this product:
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.