This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Do you remember the Esci kit or the re-edition made by Revell? Italeri brings us this dream again in the form of a scale model, being a new re-edition of the Esci kit but this time with new decals.
Additional details for the Ford Escort Mk. II RS1800
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Italeri in 1/24 scale with reference 3650 (also listed as 8001283036504, IT3650 and ITA3650).
- Raced at the Lombard RAC Rally in 1981.
- To be used with Italeri references 3650, IT3650, ITA3650 and 3655, or Revell references REV07374 and 7374.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 240 mm x 344 mm x 58 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 313 g.
- Box barcode 8001283036504 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 337, 343 and 345.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.