This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Limited time re-edition of the Williams Renault FW16 scale model as it was driven in 1994 by Ayrton Senna and Damon Hill. Includes the entire exploded cockpit and engine, and livery used in the first three Grands Prix of the season, except for the Rothmans logos which are not included on the scale model.
Additional details for the Williams Renault FW16
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Fujimi in 1/20 scale with reference FJ092126 (also listed as 4968728092126, 092126, GP-24 and 09212).
- Belongs to the Williams Grand Prix Engineering Team.
- Raced at the Brazilian Formula 1 Grand Prix, the San Marino Formula 1 Grand Prix and the Pacific Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1994.
- Includes paint masks, plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions, painting instructions and does NOT include tobacco sponsor decals.
- Limited edition.
- Package measures 205 mm x 345 mm x 58 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 368 g.
- Box barcode 4968728092126 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 336, 377 and 515.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.