Livery for decorating the BMW 2002 tii as driven by Claude Ballot-Léna at Monte Carlo in 1971.
Additional details for the BMW 2002 tii
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/24 scale with reference ST27-DC1217 (also listed as DC1217).
- Raced at the Monte Carlo Rally - Rallye Automobile de Monte-Carlo in 1971.
- To be used with Hasegawa references 20332, 20354, HC-23, hsg20354, 20381, HSG20381, 20420, HSG20420, 21123, HC-23, 21124 and HC-24.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 140 mm x 185 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 8 g.
- Featured in newsletters 333 and 339.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.