Due to the COVID19 pandemic, Renaissance's product supply is experiencing significant delays. If the product is not currently in stock, the supply may take longer than the indicated dates.
Additional details for the Ford GT40 Mk IV
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Renaissance Models in 1/24 scale with reference 24-16DS.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1967.
- To be used with Renaissance Models references 24-16 and 24/16.
- Includes water slide decals.
- Package measures 160 mm x 215 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 14 g.
- Featured in newsletter 333.
The Ford GT40 is a racing car winner of the 24 hours of Le Mans four times in a row from 1966 to 1969. It was built by Ford Motor Company to compete in endurance racing, and face Ferrari which won six consecutive times from 1960 to 1965.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.