All Zero Paints primers, clearcoats and paints are specifically formulated for airbrush use only. They are already pre-thinned, and no additional thinner is needed.
Zero Paints have decided to temporarily close for a few weeks due to the lack of raw materials under current situation. If the product is not currently in stock, supply might delay up to 1-2 months until they get up to speed with all pending supply orders worldwide.
Set of two bottles with the aluminum and blue tones for decorating the Yamaha YZR R1M scale model by Tamiya.
Additional details for the Yamaha YZR-R1M Aluminium and Racing Blue
paints set for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Zero Paints with reference ZP-1528.
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM14133, HC-14133 and TMY14133.
- Package measures 80 mm x 60 mm x 37 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 175 g.
- Product contains 2 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletters 327, 332, 334 and 337.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.