This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Here's the Citroën C3 WRC edited by the European manufacturer Belkits. Inside the huge box you will find a good pile of parts since the model includes full details for the whole interior, transmission and underbody of the car. It also includes paint masks for the window frames, various photo-etched parts for the bonnet closures, brake discs and harnesses, material to recreate the harness strap fabric, and preformed metal parts. A scale model that is absolutely essential for your shelf
Additional details for the Citroën C3 WRC
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Belkits in 1/24 scale with reference BEL017 (also listed as 9789597285458 and BEL-017).
- Raced at the Tour de Corse in 2018.
- Includes metal parts, paint masks, photo-etched parts, plastic parts, rubber parts, seatbelt fabric, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Download Belkits BEL017 assembly instructions manual in PDF.
- Package measures 210 mm x 360 mm x 90 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 527 g.
- Box barcode 9789597285458 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 330, 346, 471 and 494.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.