This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
This time we bring you the Group B MG Metro 6R4, edited by the European manufacturer Belkits. In the huge box you will find a huge pile lot of parts, since the model includes a fully detailed engine, interior, the whole transmission and the steering, in addition to several photo-etched parts, Cartograf printed decals , and material to make the harnesses. Night lights are also included. A model that is absolutely essential on your shelf
Additional details for the MG Metro 6R4 Group B
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Belkits in 1/24 scale with reference BEL016 (also listed as 9789597284895 and BEL-016).
- Raced at the Lombard RAC Rally in 1986.
- Includes metal parts, paint masks, photo-etched parts, plastic parts, rubber parts, seatbelt fabric, water slide decals, assembly instructions, painting instructions and does NOT include tobacco sponsor decals.
- Download Belkits BEL016 assembly instructions manual in PDF.
- Package measures 210 mm x 360 mm x 90 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 495 g.
- Box barcode 9789597284895 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 330, 420 and 429.
Paints recommended by Belkits / SpotModel for this product:
The MG Metro 6R4 was a race car based on the MG Metro with group B approval. It was built by Rover and competed in the world rally championship between 1985 and 1986. Its best result was the third place achieved by the British pilot Tony Pond during the car's debut at the 1985 Rally of Great Britain, Rover decided to create a car without a turbo, proving that it could be as competitive as the rest of Group B cars. He hired Williams engineers to build the car now. they did not have the financing like the other brands. It had a 3-liter central engine, which reached 400 hp, and had four-wheel drive. It had large spoilers that generated a great downforce. Like the rest of the Group B cars, the Metro 6R4 continued to compete in rallycross competitions, being one of the most successful models.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.