Decoration of the BMW 2002 tii that finished sixth at the 1971 Tour de Corse.
Additional details for the BMW 2002 tii
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/24 scale with reference ST27-DC1215.
- Raced at the Tour de France Automobile in 1971.
- To be used with Hasegawa reference 20332.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 140 mm x 225 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 8 g.
- Featured in newsletter 335.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.