Decoration for the Audi Quattro Sport S1 as driven by Michele Mouton at the 1985 Ulster Rally.
Additional details for the Audi Quattro Sport S1
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Reji Model in 1/24 scale with reference REJI-294 (also listed as 294).
- Raced at the British Midland Ulster Rally in 1985.
- To be used with Beemax Model Kits references B24017 and 103982, or Profil24 reference P24065, or Reji Model reference REJI-2406.
- Includes water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 120 mm x 175 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 7 g.
- Featured in newsletters 330 and 363.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.