Additional details for the Lancia Beta Montecarlo
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/12 scale with reference MFH-K668 (also listed as K-668).
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1980.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, seatbelt fabric, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 420 mm x 280 mm x 160 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 2250 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 329.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.