Nothing less than the gorgeous Jaguar winner of the 24 hours of Le Mans in 1988. One of those kits that builds itself, as it does not include engine or complicated parts. Perfect for a weekend assembly!
Additional details for the Jaguar XJR-9
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Hasegawa in 1/24 scale with reference 20335.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1988.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 190 mm x 290 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 311 g.
- Featured in newsletters 326 and 350.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.