All Zero Paints primers, clearcoats and paints are specifically formulated for airbrush use only. They are already pre-thinned, and no additional thinner is needed. The paint can be used on RC polycarbonate body but will not flex and might crack in a crash.
Due to the COVID19 pandemic, Zero Paints' product supply is experiencing significant delays. If the product is not currently in stock, the supply may take longer than the indicated dates.
Set of 2 x 30ml paint bottles for decorating the McLaren F1 GTR with Gulf tones. The paint has been formulated to be applied exclusively with an airbrush. Includes one bottle of pearl blue and another bottle of fluo orange.
Additional details for the 1997 Gulf liveried McLaren F1 GTR Paint Set
paints set for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Zero Paints with reference ZP-1494.
- To be used with Aoshima reference AOSH-007471, or Fujimi references FJ12581, FJ12595, 125954 and FJ12665, or Model Factory Hiro references MFH-K376 and K-376, or Renaissance Models reference 041, or Tabu Design reference TABU24061.
- Package measures 86 mm x 44 mm x 66 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 175 g.
- Product contains 2 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 324.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.