All Zero Paints primers, clearcoats and paints are specifically formulated for airbrush use only. They are already pre-thinned, and no additional thinner is needed. The paint can be used on RC polycarbonate body but will not flex and might crack in a crash.
Due to the COVID19 pandemic and the Brexit, Zero Paints' product supply is experiencing significant delays. If the product is not currently in stock, the supply may take longer than the indicated dates.
Pearl blue paint similar to the Prost Peugeot AP01 tone. It is served ready for airbrush use, in a 60ml bottle.
Additional details for the Prost Peugeot AP01 Pearl Blue
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Zero Paints with reference ZP-1513.
- To be used with Tameo Kits references DK257 and TMK257.
- Package measures 55 mm x 92 mm x 55 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 140 g.
- Product contains 1 x 60ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 322.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.