Decoration of the Audi Quattro Sport S1 with which Bobby Unser set a new record in the famous climb of Pikes Peak with a time of 11:09:22 seconds.
Additional details for the Audi Quattro Sport S1
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Decalcas in 1/24 scale with reference DCL-DEC020.
- Raced at the Pikes Peak Climb Hill Race in 1986.
- To be used with Beemax Model Kits references B24017, 4905083103982 and 103982, or Profil24 reference P24065, or Reji Model references REJI-2406 and 2406.
- Includes water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 150 mm x 180 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 321.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.