Decoration of the absolute winner of the Toyota Olympus FIA World Championship Rally rally, held in Washington in 1985. The cover image is taken by John P. "Gianni" Burrows
and you can see more images of the test at his website Vintage Northwest Motorsport
Additional details for the Audi Quattro Sport S1
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Decalcas in 1/24 scale with reference DCL-DEC019.
- Raced at the Toyota Olympus Rally in 1985.
- To be used with Beemax Model Kits references B24017, 4905083103982 and 103982, or Profil24 reference P24065, or Reji Model references REJI-2406 and 2406.
- Includes water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 150 mm x 180 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 321.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.