Due to Tameo decals distribution issues, the supply of this decal might suffer delays if it's not in stock. The supply date shown below might be delayed.
Ferrari 312B2 decals in 1/43 scale as it raced in the 1971 Dutch Grand Prix, including number pads for both Ickx's and Regazzoni's cars.
Additional details for the Ferrari 312 B2
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Tameo Kits in 1/43 scale with reference DK-SLK116.
- Raced at the Dutch Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1971.
- To be used with Tameo Kits reference SLK116.
- Includes water slide decals and tobacco sponsor decals.
- Package measures 63 mm x 100 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 1 g.
- Featured in newsletter 323.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.