Resin kit designed by Gilbert Condamin, including a fully detailed engine, of the Jaguar D Type as it raced with number 4 at Le Mans in 1956. In addition to an extensive parts list in resin, it also includes photo-etched parts, decals, manuals, rubber parts, etc.
Additional details for the Jaguar D Type
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Profil24 in 1/24 scale with reference P24109K.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1956.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 185 mm x 250 mm x 55 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 251 g.
- Featured in newsletters 318 and 329.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.