Decoration designed for the Lancia Stratos Turbo sponsored by Alitalia during its participation in the 1977 Giro d'Italia. Simply awesome!!
Additional details for the Lancia Stratos Turbo
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/24 scale with reference ST27-DC1221 (also listed as DC1221).
- Raced at the Giro de Italia Rally in 1977.
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM24003 and TAM25418.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 150 mm x 180 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 13 g.
- Featured in newsletters 352 and 365.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.