Limited time re-edition of this Subaru Impreza WRC kit decorated with the 2005 Japan Rally livery. Includes both Petter Solberg's and Chris Atkinson's number plates.
Additional details for the Subaru Impreza WRC
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Hasegawa in 1/24 scale with reference 20353.
- Raced at the Japan rally in 2005.
- Includes paint masks, plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 200 mm x 350 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 385 g.
- Featured in newsletters 314, 317, 322 and 345.
The WRC2003 was introduced at the 2003 Rallye Monte Carlo. It featured a revised look based on the updated Impreza introduced the previous year. Technical improvements were made to the turbocharger and engine, aiming to increase torque at lower RPMs allowing greater driveability. The car's body shell was made both lighter and stiffer. Throughout the year modifications were made to the car's suspension.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.