We might be able to get more units in the future, but we can't give you a confirmed supply date right now. If you wish, you can add it to your notifications section (just click on the "Add to notifications"), and we will send you an email the minute there are any updates on that product.
Additional details for the Opel Manta 400 Group B: Masks
- Manufactured by Belkits in 1/24 scale with reference BEL008-MASKS.
- To be used with Belkits references BEL008, BEL-008, BEL009 and BEL-009.
- Includes paint masks and seatbelt fabric.
- Package measures 100 mm x 140 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 1 g.
- Featured in newsletter 312.
The Opel Manta 400 was designed, developed and built to replace the Opel Ascona 400. It was approved for Group B on May 1, 1983, after being able to demonstrate to FISA that the mandatory 200 units had been built. The engine was the same 2.4-liter engine created by Cosworth for the Ascona 400 and developed from the Opel Record diesel block. Its first victory arrived in the 1983 June Hessen Rally at the hands of Erwin Weber, and since then the victories in national events did not stop happening.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.