This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Hasegawa offers us again, for a limited time, this re-edition of the Lancia Delta sponsored by Fina and Totip at the Sanremo rally with Didier Auriol at the wheel.
Additional details for the Lancia Delta HF 16v
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Hasegawa in 1/24 scale with reference 20343 (also listed as 4967834203433, 25005 and CR-5).
- Raced at the Sanremo Rally in 1991.
- Includes metal parts, photo-etched parts, plastic parts, rubber parts, seatbelt fabric, water slide decals, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 200 mm x 300 mm x 60 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 200 g.
- Box barcode 4967834203433 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 310 and 333.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.