This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Additional details for the Porsche 917/30
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/12 scale with reference MFH-K649 (also listed as 4580011506495, K649 and K-649).
- Raced at the Can-Am Canadian-American Challenge Cup in 1973.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, seatbelt fabric, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 430 mm x 280 mm x 155 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 2720 g.
- Box barcode 4580011506495 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 309.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.