This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Fantastic kit of the Ferrari 312B2 in 1/43 scale as it raced in the 1971 Dutch Grand Prix. It includes decals and number pads for both Ickx's and of Regazzoni's cars.
Additional details for the Ferrari 312 B2
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Tameo Kits in 1/43 scale with reference SLK116.
- Raced at the Dutch Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1971.
- Includes metal parts, photo-etched parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials, assembly instructions, painting instructions and tobacco sponsor decals.
- Download Tameo Kits SLK116 assembly instructions manual in PDF.
- Package measures 80 mm x 115 mm x 43 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 145 g.
- Featured in newsletters 309, 319 and 320.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.