The Scuderia BonGrip team raced at the German Grand Prix with a Lotus 49B, and now you can recreate it in scale thanks to this decals reference by Reji.
Additional details for the Lotus Ford Type 49B
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Reji Model in 1/20 scale with reference REJI-284 (also listed as 284).
- Belongs to the Scuderia BonGrip Team.
- Raced at the German Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1969.
- Includes water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 120 mm x 186 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 6 g.
- Featured in newsletter 313.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.