Unit-limited reedition of the Benetton Ford B190 by Hasegawa. The kit includes the decoration of the car that won in the Japan Grand Prix with Nelson Piquet as a pilot. The kit includes 75 parts, perfect for a weekend assembly!
Additional details for the Benetton Ford B190
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Hasegawa in 1/24 scale with reference 20340 (also listed as FS5, FS-5, 23010, CF10, CF-10, 51550, SP50, 23013, CF13 and CF-13).
- Raced at the Japanese Formula 1 Grand Prix and the Monaco Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1990.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Download Hasegawa 20340 assembly instructions manual in PDF.
- Package measures 192 mm x 290 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 265 g.
- Featured in newsletters 307, 314 and 333.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.